SAU Community

Saunsw - Texi, Sos, 7 Oct 2012

GTRsean

The guys are never shy to take you for a quick sprint as a passenger, just need to ask them :D

this, take long sleeves, wear ling pants, enclosed shoes, and take an aus approved helmet, sign on for free at the start of the day, then just Whore rides.

don't be shy, worst you'll get is a no.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this, take long sleeves, wear ling pants, enclosed shoes, and take an aus approved helmet, sign on for free at the start of the day, then just Whore rides.

don't be shy, worst you'll get is a no.

Almost...

Spectators: Free to watch

Passengers: $10 which is cheap compared to other clubs and events, (SUPPORTS OUR CLUB!!!) , MUST sign on, MUST wear wrist to neck/ankle clothing with enclosed shoes and approved helmet, same as drivers.

Unfortunately we've had a pretty massive slug in terms of how much it costs the club to run the event - While we'd love to keep running passengers for free, we can't afford to run the day at a loss.

Pretty cheap? Haha it's great

You spend more on that little spurt of throttle on the way to work when your bored

What I mean to say is if I don't enter

I will be the whore of the show!! Anyone can chuck me in their backseat for free

Question is will u be the dirtiest 1? Cos I like mine dirty! (not from a personal hygene perspective) :)

Just out of curiosity guys, is the Entrant Form on the first page still the correct one? The only reason I ask is because the dates are different, and just wanted to confirm before sending it off.

Cheers,

Shazza

Dates just need to be changed I think.

Bathurst weekend so will not be available at all the entire weekend. If someone wants to pick up the club trailer and drop it back on the day they can but i won't be available to help.