SAU Community

Wtb R34 Gt-R V-Spec/vsii Genuine Buyer Money Ready

R-PWR

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

187 mnp iii ever made. Only non vspec and vspec. And you don't actually 'match' mnpiii, you must buy the paint straight from Nissan and only those with a mnp iii gtr vin code can purchase one.

Btw, Eugene, that image of your car looks great! I love how the purple off the side skirts flow with the car very nicely! Is that a genuine vspec and what diffuser is that!?!?

Edited by kylieyeah

187 mnp iii ever made. Only non vspec and vspec. And you don't actually 'match' mnpiii, you must buy the paint straight from Nissan and only those with a mnp iii gtr vin code can purchase one.

Btw, Eugene, that image of your car looks great! I love how the purple off the side skirts flow with the car very nicely! Is that a genuine vspec and what diffuser is that!?!?

nismo apparently offered mnp3 as a respray option for customer cars. (e.g. that mnp3 z-tune)

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if a few special order nurs/vspec2 were done at the factory. if the customer threw money at nissan, i'm sure they would ahve done it. I also have read that 5 nurs were done in mnp3 from factory, but i haven't been able to confirm this.

Edited by wedge_r34gtr