SAU Community

Wtb: R34 Gtr V-Spec

GZILAH

Hello all,

Im currently looking for a clean R34 GTR V-SPEC.

Must meet the following criteria:

- Bayside Blue

- Low km's (if possible)

- Non Accident vehicle

- Auction grade papers (if possible)

- Log books (if possible)

- Stock body (side skirts and rear pods will be the ONLY exception)

- Clean Xenon headlights (if possible)

Would prefer something slightly modified. 

Anything around the 280-310 kw margin would be perfect!

Example of basic mods:

- Upgraded Turbo's 

- Cam Gears

- ECU

- Turbo back exhaust

- Clutch

- Coilovers

I am located in Melbourne, willing to travel intersate for the perfect car.

I'm a very picky with my cars, I know what I'm looking at and im aware what the market price is for a R34 GTR V-SPEC.

No carsales/eBay/importers links please.

The car must be in Australia and it must inspected in full detail first.

Budget: $40000 - $50000

PS: I just took delivery of a Toyota GT86 so my 2001 Nissan 200sx, Spec S, 6SPD, low km's, log books, lightning yellow in color and Trust turbo back exhust will need to go. 

Willing to do a swap plus cash arrangement.

Please send me a PM of quick description of your car, asking price and if it sounds interesting we can follow up with a phone call.

I am not here to waist anyone's time and I hope you don't waist mine. 

Thank you

Tony

depending on how much of the fruit you want determines the price, and you wont buy cheaper. Nismo front bar is tasteful and has the genuine stamp and i can provide the standard bar. Should be able to find the genuine Dash, to show kms less than 90000 total. Supply a long motor, turn key and drive away!!! http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/408932-bayside-blue-r34-gtr-vspec-byo-short-motor-head-and-injectors/

depending on how much of the fruit you want determines the price, and you wont buy cheaper. Nismo front bar is tasteful and has the genuine stamp and i can provide the standard bar. Should be able to find the genuine Dash, to show kms less than 90000 total. Supply a long motor, turn key and drive away!!! http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/408932-bayside-blue-r34-gtr-vspec-byo-short-motor-head-and-injectors/

Hello Clayton,

Thank you for your response.

I can see that you have put a lot of time and $$$ into it, however your GTR isn't for me unfortunately.

Cheers

Tony

with all your requests of a car you are absolutely dreaming to be "sticking within your budget"

anyone with a car with your criteria will want close to 60g and if they dont then something wont match what you want

dreamers

Please keep in consideration I recently just purchased a brand new car so I MUST stick to this budget…

Adding another 10K to my budget is massive!

And no I won’t borrow money from the bank for a car… That’s just plain stupid IMO.

Happy to wait for the right one to pop up…. The GT86 is keeping me happy for the time being.

Edited by GZILAH

• 1 month later...

i have a 99 vspec, with all genuine nismo suspension, links bushes arms etc, genuine nismo clutch, exhaust, cooler fully forged bottom end nismo gt block with hks gtrs'440awkw low kays and id have to say you wouldnt get mine any cheaper than 65k you may get a bog stock vspec for 50k mate, you may have to adjust your budget.

i have a 99 vspec, with all genuine nismo suspension, links bushes arms etc, genuine nismo clutch, exhaust, cooler fully forged bottom end nismo gt block with hks gtrs'440awkw low kays and id have to say you wouldnt get mine any cheaper than 65k you may get a bog stock vspec for 50k mate, you may have to adjust your budget.

gee and thats even cheap price

this is bullshit - if your keen to buy you go looking, not expect sellers to come to you.

ha thats gold say it how it is.. nice 1 im sick of ppl expecting to get things cheap, good stuff costs money. you can get a boonga for that money.. nice work i was thinking it you said it. he he he he he........