SAU Community

Bakemono Nissan S15 - Build Thread!

Read: "I don't know"

Meh, I'm just here for the biscuits.

I believe the stock gearbox is good till 250nm, I think it is the same Aisin AZ6 thats in the BRZ.

So.....needs more T56

22 hours ago, BakemonoRicer said:

It’s on the dyno tomorrow Scott is going to wind it up his confidence in my physics has gained traction.

Did it explode?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

Fair go.

You know how rarely a car goes on and off the dyno as scheduled lol

Normal cars yes they have issues, this is not normal. NASA spec aeronautical aluminium etc

• Haha 2

My thoughts have changed.

Car made so much power and was so impressive the shop wouldn't let it off the dyno. They can't believe it is possible and are getting dyno checked over for faults.it it is made harder because everyone is deaf because of the extra noise caused by special 2into 1 exhaust merge and no squish pads in the head

that or they are still trying to figure out to strap it down 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Ben C34 said:

My thoughts have changed.

Car made so much power and was so impressive the shop wouldn't let it off the dyno. They can't believe it is possible and are getting dyno checked over for faults.it it is made harder because everyone is deaf because of the extra noise caused by special 2into 1 exhaust merge and no squish pads in the head

that or they are still trying to figure out to strap it down 

Yes it definitely is a special merge for the ultimate sound and I will sue if anyone tries to copy me

It's a mission to hold the thing back, it is making power in a way that JUST hasn't been seen before. 

I paid a premium to NAPREC for their special ingredients, it's their only Australian SR20 so they just went full-tilt. It's a stage 5 head.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BakemonoRicer said:

Yes it definitely is a special merge for the ultimate sound and I will sue if anyone tries to copy me

It's a mission to hold the thing back, it is making power in a way that JUST hasn't been seen before. 

I paid a premium to NAPREC for their special ingredients, it's their only Australian SR20 so they just went full-tilt. It's a stage 5 head.

Did you get a stage 5 result yet or what Benny???

6 hours ago, Mick_o said:

I have a feeling it may only be a stage 1.5 result ?

Stage 4th gear results maybe?

With the head that decimates all, it may have made don torque low in the rpm range and made 4th gear go bye bye.

Bokey, tell them the price son....

On 26/06/2020 at 2:18 PM, mlr said:

1391219254_images(1).jpeg.b5e65238d465314b39f6f28e9335d5d2.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Ben C34 said:

He is actually working for NASA now. They couldnt  believe how well the merge worked and are going to use it on all their rockets.

It's all about where the merge separates 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5