SAU Community

Extreme Hp Car Show 2012 Oct 20-21

Carbon 34

http://www.extremeautoexpo.com.au/index.htm

From site ;

The team and I have been working hard on expanding the show this year, so I’m excited to announce the show is now in 3 pavilions. They consist of the Ridley Pavilion which is full of Elite Show Cars and Bikes, the Wayville Pavilion where all the action is , cool cars & bikes, heaps of Traders, prizes, a stage, bikini comp and dyno comp etc. (the dyno comp is also open to show n shine entrants on Sunday this year) and in the Goyder pavilion we see the return of the “Adelaide Hotrod Show “ & new for 2012 is the MGS Collectable Car Auction too.

Saturday night the Zippel cruise finishes at Extreme where we’ll have a party with over 300 of Adelaide’s best American Muscle Cars and the Lincolns playing some cool tunes. Sunday there is our usual Show N Shine & for the first time ever we have driving events for the Entrants on the oval in our reasonably priced car. The 2012 show will be HUGE ! Make sure you check out this site for more details and updates as there is more to come.

We hope to see you and the whole family at this year’s show on the 20th and 21st of October at the Adelaide Event and Exhibition Centre, Wayville , Ridley and Goyder Pavillion, Wayville.

Edited by Carbon 34

I believe the show is already FULL Troy! .....Only the single day outdoor show'n'shine is still available to enter.

hey martin

Yeah figured it would be , but thought the others might be interested in the rest , should be some nice cars , MOB sound off dyno, bikini show :-)

lots of nice Detroit iron around here lately