• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh man.

Your cars quick!

And loud!

Looks very nice aswell.

:D

Thanks man. Your car sounds pretty good for an internally gated turbo! :P I noticed what you were talking about with the popping on decel by the way, that's normal. You may have noticed mine doing it as well. I enjoyed the flames that yours spits though! :laugh:

I also found out you know my brothers girlfriend lol.

Small world.

:mellow:

Who's that??

Carrisa?

( well she said she knows you? lol )

Normal popping is good for me :)

And yeh i loved that i do flames!!

Got me all tingly knowing it does that.

Still havnt listened to a outside noise of my car though, will have to go through all my gopro stuff and other videos i took.

I entered the Off Streen drags at the end btw......My first race...against a r35.......i was like GOD DAM IT!!!

He was about 3-4 car lengths infront of me at the end, they launch fast :(

I entered the Off Streen drags at the end btw......My first race...against a r35.......i was like GOD DAM IT!!!

I didn't see you out at the drags although there were a few cars out there! I got taken down by that red caged evo. Turns out stance spec suspension, high air pressure, stretched tyres and a decent launch ends in first gear going fkn nowhere - lol!

Carrisa?

( well she said she knows you? lol )

Normal popping is good for me :)

And yeh i loved that i do flames!!

Got me all tingly knowing it does that.

Still havnt listened to a outside noise of my car though, will have to go through all my gopro stuff and other videos i took.

Carissa King? Really? Wow haha. Is your brother Jake?

Yeh I didn't do the drags this year, did them last year and fkn sitting on the track for an hour before getting your little 7-8 second run is just fkn crap. Couldn't be bothered this year. Last year I raced two bloody 9-second V8 drag cars lol, the second one beat me by 2 car lengths doing a powerskid the whole way :glare: If you ever get to see the Powercruise DVD from last year, both my runs are on there.

Haha dude i saw that. I was thinking how unfair is it for them to pair you up with an R35 GTR..

the little rx5 that was infront of me....didnt go with the r35 like he was supposed to...he just stopped before it and made me pass him :(

The blue R100?

That think is crazy! 300rwhp in <1,000kg :O

Was good to see and meet a few of you lads, Unfortunately i had a few small issues with the Gtr this year..

Was absolutely devo, waited all day to run those off streets and on the last cruise session popped a fuel pump fuse with a dead short somewhere between the battery and the relays in the boot.. and 10 mins wasnt enough time to fix!! But a quick fix allowed me to drive it home, was sh*tting bricks driving past the cop hiding in the bushes on yanchep road with the slicks on though!