SAU Community

Powercruise Perth 2012, Who's Going?

Wesley James R32GTR

Found out before the last cruise session today that I was running on low boost all weekend!

:rofl:

I got through the first round of off street drags finals but got knocked out in round 2 (nothing but wheel spin off the line :P) and I think Richard did just as well as myself.

Good weekend overall but +11ty for too much waiting for cruising on Saturday and Sunday.

all in all a good weekend, but yeah a lot of waiting around :yucky:

Cosmo sounds sweet on boost....

yeah I f##ked a gear change in the second round and the Lime Green SLR5000 came flying past just before the line :angry: disappionting, but that R35 would have been a handfull anyway..

hopefully Brendan will edit some footage and post it up

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosmo sounds sweet on boost....

yeah I f##ked a gear change in the second round and the Lime Green SLR5000 came flying past just before the line :angry: disappionting, but that R35 would have been a handfull anyway..

Cheers dude! I must admit I was happy to go up against that Commonwhore because when it looked like a might line up against you I was genuinely scared. Glad I wasn't the only one to fark up my 2nd run though :P

Edited by Hank Scorpio

Looks like a lot of fun just mucking around on the track.

Always ends up on my wife's birthday weekend.

3 rotor sounds sweet, but whats flapping around, it sounded like you had a flat when you backed off.

Many other stags than Dan's?

Looks like a lot of fun just mucking around on the track.

Always ends up on my wife's birthday weekend.

3 rotor sounds sweet, but whats flapping around, it sounded like you had a flat when you backed off.

Many other stags than Dan's?

thats what i was thinking, but it was the exhaust popping and shooting flames haha.

God dammit. 3rd year running, well over 4000 photos taken by Powercruise, and not a single good one of my car. Farkin this is the best one (read: only one):

http://www.dragphotos.com.au/p565099619/e464f6ca4

I'm the white smudge hiding behind the EA Falcon :glare:

Edited by Hanaldo