SAU Community

Rb25 Cold Start Valve Clean

HR32GTS 4DOOR

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey ive got a r32 with a rb25 ive had a few issues since owning it plugs not in dogde wiring etc etc (picked it up cheap!) i checked my cold start and theres no plug there! looked for a plug but i cant find one it has a wasted spark set up so im wondering if the plug was attatched to/in the coil loom? and has been cut? just wondering where id re wire it in? cheers

Hey ive got a r32 with a rb25 ive had a few issues since owning it plugs not in dogde wiring etc etc (picked it up cheap!) i checked my cold start and theres no plug there! looked for a plug but i cant find one it has a wasted spark set up so im wondering if the plug was attatched to/in the coil loom? and has been cut? just wondering where id re wire it in? cheers

Do you know if your car is wired with a 20 or 25 loom? mines an r32 with a 25 and 20 loom, ill have a look tomorrow if the plug is connected to the coilpack loom, but i don't think it is.

• 2 months later...

holy shit this was awkward to do, damn small Japanese hands. Those two 10mm bolts are a pain to get especially when u have to feel for them

My valve was squeaky clean as well when opened it up

Also cleaned AAC valve yesterday and throttle body. Still have the same sputtering when cold in the morning :(

• Like 1

• 3 years later...