SAU Community

Coilovers For 2000 R34 25Gt

I'm my experience the rears are ball! If it is an NA. Hicas models used forks. The easiest way to check is to get down and have a look under the car for yourself :) it would probably take you less time to do that than read this reply :)

So if your buying coilovers you will probably be looking at ones that are reccomended for 33gtst

For a R34GTT its definately a fork type because they have the 4WS (HICAS ) like what Daniel said.I ordered mine yesterday this time from garage7 should have them by Friday. There are coilovers for GT from Justjap and they're ball type

Edited by B-rice

So if your buying coilovers you will probably be looking at ones that are reccomended for 33gtst

This.

The front struts are the same in the R33s and the R34s. On the rear the R33 and N/A R34 runs a eyelet at the bottom of the rear strut and the R33 GT-R and R34 GT-T run a fork at the bottom of the rear strut.

Plenty of different kits out there for the R33 GTS-T that will bolt in, it's now just a case of choosing the correct one for your application ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm my experience the rears are ball! If it is an NA. Hicas models used forks. The easiest way to check is to get down and have a look under the car for yourself :) it would probably take you less time to do that than read this reply :)

I think its forks on the rear, but not 100% sure. What am i looking for?