SAU Community

Wtb: R33/r34 Vic

jukic.j

1995 Silver Manual Coupe R33 GTST Series 2 Pushing 220 RWKW nice 18's on her and most importantly RWC. I think he might need to change that airbox for RWC. We'll see. He's an SAU member as well, saw this thread and contacted me. Not worried about the slight front bar damage for now, guy just had it resprayed before it got done in car park or some such.

33nceox.jpg2vt4d4j.jpgvxddfp.jpg2qn8aki.jpg25ktxrk.jpg

Edited by jukic.j

Haha my knowledge is also not awesome but my understanding is that it's called a front strut brace and it is put there to stop flexing andprovide rigidity between the two suspension strut towers. This improves handling, reduces tire wear and reduces metal fatigue.

Basically the handling feels more precise and responsive.

Funny it's the fanciest looking thing on the car isn't it haha. Some people actually install them just for the tuner look.

Edited by jukic.j

a civic........HAHA.

shopping for a 34 though.

Yeah I noticed some of your posts, I was looking for an R34 but it wasn't worth the price difference IMO. I'll get an R34 when I can afford a GTR

I hope it doesnt have airbags after seeing the cooler piping :whistling:

Ok ok you got my attention, obviously as a series 2 you know it has dual airbags. Spill it, what do you know. WHAT DO YOU KNOW~!!!! lol

Edited by jukic.j

Wellll I haven't fully bought it yet. Have paid $500 deposit and signed a contract to buy it with a RWC. how can I get done for anything if it has RWC? or will RWC address this issue? Can't you get a flange to reinforce the hole and that makes it legal? If It has a RWC do you think I get to get it mechanically inspected pre purchase style?

It's tuned to 15PSI but no wideband should I get a wideband ASAP?

Edited by jukic.j