SAU Community

R32 Gtr, The Final Build

SimonR32

Had a play at No Limits last night, first time in ages that I've been to Barbagallo (I think it's been a year) and I had a great time.

Just managed to break my old track record with a 61.53 long track and pulled about half a second off my best short track time with a 53.31 which I think puts me the fastest R32 GTR on short track now. Best part about it was both were done very easily, the new Quaife diff pulls hard through the longer turns and my laps were getting faster and faster each session. I think a 60 second long track was easily achievable in the next session but unfortunately a Torana dumped oil all along the front straight which took a fair while to clean up and then we switched over to short track. Might be able to do a 59 after all, don't think that a 52 short track is too far away either :)

long%20track_zpsjjy8umqv.jpg

short%20track_zpstq0zsbqe.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Some updates as I've slowly been doing some small reliability improvements and updates, just trying to make it a better car...

Nismo extended wheel studs

IMAG0449_zps4ijqaikf.jpg

IMAG0451_zps6sjdwsrm.jpg

R34 GTR Brake Master

IMAG0456_zpsywykgsbl.jpg

TE37SL 18x10.5 +15 for "street" AD08R tyres

IMG_20150704_135558_zpsvbiluqsm.jpg

and also a few Gktech items including a fan, shifter springs and shifter copper bush

img_8192.jpg

img_6625.jpg

gear-bush1.jpg

IMAG0466_zps0yd7oamb.jpg

IMAG0469_BURST002_COVER_zpsisjwom34.jpg

Looks good!!

Interested to see how the te37s fit in that size.

Have you driven the car with the alcons? Interested to see what you think of them.

Looks good!!

Interested to see how the te37s fit in that size.

Have you driven the car with the alcons? Interested to see what you think of them.

Same, I had been tossing up getting a set in that size (18x10.5+15) but saw a pic that sub_boy on the UK forums put up of that size on his car and they sat outside the guard a fair bit? Good looking rims though, nice job.