SAU Community

Your Skylines General Maintenance Guide

Jack0R33

Hey all,

So i was going through some of my service papers/receipts and booklets that were given to me when i purchased my car, and i found a couple of things that might be of use to some of you. Here they are:

Engine Maintenance Schedule.

post-62143-0-18115400-1351082018_thumb.jpg

Chassis & Body Maintenance

post-62143-0-00233200-1351082328_thumb.jpg

Hope it helps, comments welcome regarding how accurate these are.

ventilation air filter would be the climate control system air filter. Behind the glove box.

Expensive OEM!

most people dont worry about it unless it gets rancid or has some problem.

ventilation air filter would be the climate control system air filter. Behind the glove box.

Expensive OEM!

most people dont worry about it unless it gets rancid or has some problem.

Behind the glovebox!? how would you go about changing it?

with great difficulty.

as i said. Dont even think about it unless you start getting a bad smell, or you or a passenger comes down with legionairres...

Often people who go digging for it find it has already been removed anyway. Got smelly years ago n so people checked the replacement cost n then just thought f-it and pulled it out n were done with it.

• 3 months later...

with great difficulty.

as i said. Dont even think about it unless you start getting a bad smell, or you or a passenger comes down with legionairres...

Often people who go digging for it find it has already been removed anyway. Got smelly years ago n so people checked the replacement cost n then just thought f-it and pulled it out n were done with it.

Hmmm fatality rate for legionnaires can be pretty high (50%) if it's not diagnosed quickly. If my car didn't have one i'd sort it out asap. Hate to kill myself, partner, family member, best friend because I was too cheap on an air filter.