SAU Community

Mr. Oizo

yeah.. i heard what happened. Best of luck for the future! and you're young still, there is still plenty of times for things to change and for life to get awesome.

Just stay on the path mate!

Well contrary to popular belief... i hear that Dark attended school today.

Cant be too serious IMO

I will talk to parties concerned tonight if everyone is on MSN

heh, yea i did... im out :P

Guest RedLineGTR

Dark, since you are online in Invisible mode i would like to know what the deal is & what happened??

To Put People's Thoughts At Bay :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Thank you, this was comprehensive and I consider myself an expert on the subject now. Regards, The Internet.
    • For the NZ wiring kit (which Yelsha copied) the black wire is + and the white is -. For me (according to my wiring notes) I have the black (+) connected to pin B1 and white (-) pin B5. Hope that helps?
    • Went home at lunch and swapped the white and black around and still nothing. When i get on the laptop later today or tomorrow i'll see which pin leads to what colour wire (have a wiring specialities harness) That should clear up any confusion hopefully.
    • Nah. Any decent third party diagnostics unit should be able to talk Consult and all the other non-OBD protocols from back in the day. It's only 25 years since OBD started taking over. There's many cars from that ear still on the road. My mechanic's diag terminal is plenty able to talk to the other CUs in my car. Well, those that are still present, anyway. That's probably only the HICAS CU, as there never was an ABS or TCS or SRS CU, and the TCU went in the bin 25 years ago.
    • You'd be better off putting the ATTESA stuff into the boot. Same same but different, and not as bulky as a fuel cell. The space under the parcel shelf is not what I'd call "useful" boot space most of the time, even if I seem to have a guitar (not mine - child's) sitting there most days lately.