SAU Community

Y34 Gloria/cedric Owners Manual In English

rb26stagea

Hi guys,

I'm about to buy a Y34 Gloria because I've wanted one for a fair while now, but never had enough of an excuse to justify one to the Minister for War and Finance. However, the recent lunching of my Stagea engine means I have all the excuse I need to purchase another daily driver. ;)

I seem to remember reading a thread somewhere here (I think it was SAU) about someone who was able to supply an owners manual in English for these cars. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on one, that would be great.

Cheers,

Micah

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Did you end up working out any of it or get any info???

Any help would be much appreciated regarding the screen menus/buttons and also the japanese buttons on the dash

Thank you in advance for any info available.

Yes: I got the translation pages everyone was talking about: it's by no means a comprehensive manual, but it helps...

PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Good to see another Y34 owner around! Where are you located? Had the car long?

Yes: I got the translation pages everyone was talking about: it's by no means a comprehensive manual, but it helps...PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you.Good to see another Y34 owner around! Where are you located? Had the car long?

Awesome thanks very much appreciated!

I'm in Adelaide, only had it a couple of weeks so the more help the merrier! Haha

PMing now, thanks again!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers for that Kouki! I've been away from the forums for awhile!

Ok, so I have some more information for you guys who want to use your iPod/music player in the car...

Get a 3.5mm:RCA cable. Plug the 3.5mm end into your music player, and plug the RCAs into the red and white sockets behind the centre console.

Push the TV button on the dash, then move the little selector knob to the right ( pretty sure it was just one click to the right). You should end up with a blank creen, and audio from the speakers. Just remember to have the volume on your device set relatively high...

i just cleaned out my car and installed a single din sony under the dashboard passenger side.

ipod / iphone / bluetooth / DVD all into one.

then I plugged a reverse camera to it too.

I did this by connecting the RCA at the rear passenger console.

and yes you are right ... TV>right = Video from single din

I can now see my playlist and etc using the iPod/iphone capable Sony single din radio, accessible via the Sony remote too.

pictures to follow soon

oh BTW I cleaned out the melted plastic from my radio panels, the base plastic color thankfully matches my interior, will show some pictures what i meant

I am gonna remove the dashboard and see if I can tweedle the clock time from there, also to see if I can change the color of the gauges, its looks really dated at this time, maybe a white or blue dash should make it look more sweet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys- sorry: haven't checked this thread for a while: good to see you all got the translation: if anyone has the skills/time to add to the content, please do so: there's a heap more to go!

Kouki- in Rey to your pm, the headlights are the individual-cluster "round" type; my car is a '03 model.

I'm currently sitting in my mech's workshop watching the swap over process for headlights sng grille: it's pretty labour intensive: will report back when complete, but we're hoping it can be done without removal of the front bar...

• Like 1