SAU Community

Y34 Gloria/cedric Owners Manual In English

rb26stagea

• 1 month later...

does anyone know how to change the clock?

Good question! I've heard you have to take the dash out to do it.. but i dont know why.. or how you actually change the time.

Anyone else able to help??

• 4 weeks later...

You can't change the clock it's set via the cars gps that's why it's always in japans time. Though I did find a menu today that I need to look for again.

It got me into a menu I have never seen before had gps, music and screen settings for contrast and brightness as well as gps correction etc... oh could I also have a copy so I can add stuff to it.

[email protected]

You can't change the clock it's set via the cars gps that's why it's always in japans time. Though I did find a menu today that I need to look for again.

It got me into a menu I have never seen before had gps, music and screen settings for contrast and brightness as well as gps correction etc... oh could I also have a copy so I can add stuff to it.

[email protected]

Hi,

Have just emailed you the Y34 english translation document for you.

Im interested to know about this extra menu you found? perhaps its the one shown in the english translation, or perhaps it's not??

Always nice to meet more Y34 owners :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha yep! that's a function you can alter from memory.

I'll email now for you :)

Hi Guys If I could have a copy of the Y34 Owners manual in english please to e-mail [email protected] it would be much appreciated. My wife is getting cranky with the drivers window dropping down when she opens the door. Don't know why that woould be an option but it is!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there , i been trying too find owners manual and workshop manual for my car, its a 2001 Nissan Cedric HY34, Please could i have a copy ? Thanks [email protected] i also wanted to ask if the Aftermarket Nissan 350Z Exhaust Headers fit on the 3.0ltr Vq30 heads ??

Thanks

Hi there , i been trying too find owners manual and workshop manual for my car, its a 2001 Nissan Cedric HY34, Please could i have a copy ? Thanks [email protected] i also wanted to ask if the Aftermarket Nissan 350Z Exhaust Headers fit on the 3.0ltr Vq30 heads ??

Thanks

Could I too get a copy of the english manual?

[email protected]

Hi would it be okay if you could send me a copy of the manual too. Thank you so much

[email protected]

ALL EMAILED! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...