SAU Community

Y34 Gloria/cedric Owners Manual In English

rb26stagea

• 2 weeks later...

Plz let it be in english ,I just got a 1999 Nissan Gloria Ultima from Japan and everything is in Japanese, giving me headaches to navigate thru most stuff.I am in love with this car,just that part of trying to figure out those buttons and the radio is what is a pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, Does anyone have that manual i've been hearing so much about? I have a 2004 cedric and cant figure out these buttons if it was to save my life!!! Can someone send it to me as well as anything else that may be helpful? thank you all in advance! My address is [email protected]

email sent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, just bought a Y34, and wondering if its possible to get a copy of this manual? [email protected]

Cheers

sending through now.

just a plug:

Myself and some other are collecting lots of info on Y34's on a different forum. Part numbers, aftermarket options, DIY's and model information.

jump on http://www.zeitakuvip.com/forumdisplay.php?9-How-to-s-amp-Tutorials

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

BurtoN86, thank you for getting this whole manual translation going, you are a legend! Leroy well done for keeping the infor flowing!

I am enjoying my cedric but i dont have a manual for it, and have no way of adjusting stuff! The mpg is quite heavy though, i suspect something is not right perhaps in the tranmission because when I drive in manual it does not go further than gear number 3! Also intermitently the revs are too high but if i pull off, switch off and get it started again then the revs will be back to normal, any ideas as to what could be wrong guys and if there is a quick fix.

I want to replace transmission fluid, does it take normal ATF?

I am so glad to meet other Cedric owners, will you also please send me the English translation to [email protected]

Edited by carvinezw

I am enjoying my cedric but i dont have a manual for it, and have no way of adjusting stuff! The mpg is quite heavy though, i suspect something is not right perhaps in the tranmission because when I drive in manual it does not go further than gear number 3! Also intermitently the revs are too high but if i pull off, switch off and get it started again then the revs will be back to normal, any ideas as to what could be wrong guys and if there is a quick fix.

I want to replace transmission fluid, does it take normal ATF?

I am so glad to meet other Cedric owners, will you also please send me the English translation to [email protected]

If the car is sluggish and doesnt change gears (always in gear 3, manual or auto), and there is an AT Check light on the dash, the gearbox is in limp mode and something is wrong.

Manual control is very unresponsive even when working properly. So are you able to run through any of the gears in manual? does it change in auto-mode? Is the car set in Snow-mode or Fast-mode? (theres a small switch next to the shifter.

for normal 4-speed auto (RE4) a Dex III (3) oil is fine, or Nissan matic-D.

file sent.

Hopefully ill get a chance to re-write the translation document. its pretty poor.

Great see so many people finding the English translation doc for Y34 so useful!

All Y34 owners, jump on zeitakuvip.com for all the helpful info on what these cars require in terms of servicing, oil, parts etc.

It's a great community on there with like minded VIP owners :)

Hi, new member here. I've had a 1999 Y34 Cedric for a couple of years now and I think the time is right to request a copy of the Y34 Manual in English!! If one could be emailed to me at [email protected] I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in anticipation. Oh, and I must say it is great to see that there are many Y34 owners out there. I've only ever seen one since I've had mine. Lloyd.

• 3 weeks later...