SAU Community

Y34 Gloria/cedric Owners Manual In English

rb26stagea

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi, newbie on board, just got my 1999 Y34 Turbo Cedric, if anyone has a manual in English, please PM me extremely appreciated, cheers, David

Edited by niZmO_Man
removed email address, please use the messaging system

• 5 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 11:19 AM, Cheeca99 said:

Hello!! 2000 Nissan Gloria Y34 here! Would you be able to send me the manual and all other docs/information you have regarding the Gloria Y34? My email is: [email protected]

thank you!

On 6/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, bahadir korkmaz said:

hi.I would appreciate it if you could send me all the manuals.nissan cedric hy34 vq30det  1999 ... e post: [email protected]    ...thanks in advance

I'm not going to be sending any more emails. see 3 posts above where everything is on google drive.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure if anyone uses this anymore but my 1999 Gloria has an issue with the whole head unit. It plays cds and the ac works but none of the buttons work on it. Every once in a while the buttons will come on and everything will work but then the next day the buttons don’t work again but the cd will still play and the ac will still blow but I have no control. If anyone knows what the problem is please help!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was sold an engine wiring loom (half intact half cut) from a Gloria with an RB25DET Neo allegedly. I have spent close to two weeks trying to trace all the wiring while looking at THREE different wiring diagrams but neither matches. This loom has completely different colored wiring and I cannot match it 100% to a standard Skyline loom. Is there a database with wiring schematics for all versions of Glorias with a 25DET? The one I have does include Y34 RB25DET schematics but like I said, the wire colors are completely different on every single terminal, sensor and solenoid. I'm going insane. There are especially two 8 pin connectors (black and gray) coming off the same harness near where the ABS module is meant to be and they have both been cut. I think one powers the wipers but unsure.

On 12/11/2022 at 5:16 AM, Neostead2000 said:

I was sold an engine wiring loom (half intact half cut) from a Gloria with an RB25DET Neo allegedly. I have spent close to two weeks trying to trace all the wiring while looking at THREE different wiring diagrams but neither matches. This loom has completely different colored wiring and I cannot match it 100% to a standard Skyline loom. Is there a database with wiring schematics for all versions of Glorias with a 25DET? The one I have does include Y34 RB25DET schematics but like I said, the wire colors are completely different on every single terminal, sensor and solenoid. I'm going insane. There are especially two 8 pin connectors (black and gray) coming off the same harness near where the ABS module is meant to be and they have both been cut. I think one powers the wipers but unsure.

have you tried comparing with stagea wiring diagrams? C34s specifically. similar drivetrains, same gearboxes, motors, AWD etc.

Not much english info on those RB25 versions, mostly in Russia. Try russian forums.

• 11 months later...
On 12/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, Leroy Peterson said:

What do you want to know?

Was looking for the radio pinout and climate control pinouts to do some repairs. but i think im screwed haha. ive found a factory shop manual for it but obv it is japanese but i may be able to google translate my way through it when it arrives.