SAU Community

Rb26 1000Cc Injectors With E85

SiR_RB

I'm not saying they are all the same injector. I'm saying it doesn't matter which injector is used, they are all the same ie. who cares....pick an injector. They all have a potential for problems but if you look after them accordingly and have them checked before you use them, you are less likely to have problems.

ah cool, yeah can never be too careful.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how about the japan stuff guys i have some Sard 800cc in a rb25 4 the last 6 years and no problems yet. knock on wood. lol

this is messing up my mind, because i want to get new ones for about 750 awhp in my r33 gtr. now i'm lost. i'll keep on reading.

Edited by MJTru

Trent, what do you currently use and/or recommend for 2000cc e85? I'll be hitting the rollers shortly (twin billet td06's)...

If it's against the forum rules, could you PM me?

Cheers

Justin

Are Xspurts in the same boat?

I spoke with them today, surprisingly they have yet to have an ev14 750cc or 1000cc Xspurt injector returned, from the 1000's of them they have sold. They have no idea what the fuss is about, perhaps there are backdoor copies getting about? That doesn't explain the ID failures though...

The filter in the ev14's is inside the pintle tip and cannot be changed, there is no filter in the rail end.

I can only go by my experiences with bosch 1000's, I have bought 5 sets now without issue, most builds running ethanol. My car has also been faultless on them for over 3 years, running ethanol as a daily. If there was much variation my stock engine would have melted long ago.

Pretty sure there are "ev14 bosch style" injectors on ebay

Obviously not the real deal think they are from some american company that makes/rebuilds them to there specs

Good to hear the xspurt/bosch ones they sell are going strong after years of use :)