SAU Community

Beware - R34 Gtr For Sale In Sydney

Holy SHEIIITTT,

Ash you saved me from a big headache, i was gonna go put a deposit on this thing -.-

really intrested in a GT-R but i dont know if i should blow 50-60 G's and end up with a lemon.

this was a wake up call lol

Funny how the exporter has a Facebook page and this car is on it.

Join his page he's a decent guy and this should not reflect upon him at all, he sells the cars with genuine k's as you can see by his webpage.

The blame is all to do with the Aussie importer who is the shonk.

Again this type of crap devalues the actual price of the good cars in the market.

We work on plenty of great cars and see how much their owners love their cars but we also see guys coming in saying "my car has 48k's on her and one owner", we do not have the heart to tell them the cars are crap.

I personally hate the industry now as it is.

The Japanese Exporter, FCAutosource advertised the car warts and all - Danny from FC is a top guy and straight shooter. As SecretR33GTR said, this should in no way reflect poorly on him. What shonky dealers do after they've bought the car is out of his control.

The annoying thing is - this is the kind of car I get pointed to when someone enquires about importing a BNR34 with me and I give them an honest and frank price range to expect. "but I can get one already here cheaper". It's like shopping for a peach and being stoked to pick up a lemon for half the price.

The car on the All Imports is a completely different.

For starters it is; Midnight purple 2 not 3.

What started this discussion was the same photos used on the website from japan and then All Imports.

When this thread was posted, the photos had already been changed to the current photos you see.

And then to follow on from that, the carsales ad which I saw first and it is even cheaper than all imports website:

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/nissan-skyline-2000-13645720?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=16&page=2&eapi=2&__N=1246+1247+1252+1282+4294963846+4294963593+1216&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Price:40000,50000~0.5&sort=default

Regardless, apparently the car isn't in Australia yet and also, the link above says a deposit has already been taken... should be interesting.

I know of a person (an SAU member) who complained to Fair Trading about other cars they had, the person presented auction sheets, printouts from the AllImports system and what happened ? Zero.

Fair tradings attitude is this - if it happened in Japan it is buyer beware but if it happens here they will prosecute.

It is almost impossible to prove where it is done as k's are not recorded on any offical documents at the wharfs and unless you have an original dereg from Japan you are not going to find it easy. There are ways of getting the last registration papers from Japan but unless you are 95% you want the car the cost of those papers can add up very quickly.

A quick note - a GTR we just did for a forum member came in 2 weeks ago and it had a different looking dereg form, looks like they have updated the appearance.

The car was less than 2 years old - personal import job.

As Import Monster and all decent importers will tell you - the cars are running out in Japan. There were only so many built of the models we can import and finding a great car at a good price is becoming very difficult. Remember the Japanese love their GTR's as much as we do.

If you ever take a trip to Japan you will be extremely lucky to see a R32, R33 or even R34 GTR running around in the cities.

Carsales ad doesn't even have the right VIN etc - so just ensuring people can't search via that and find out either.

I truly feel sorry for someone that would put a deposit down at "50k" or there abouts, when the car is worth 35k tops.

I know of a person (an SAU member) who complained to Fair Trading about other cars they had, the person presented auction sheets, printouts from the AllImports system and what happened ? Zero.

Fair tradings attitude is this - if it happened in Japan it is buyer beware but if it happens here they will prosecute.

It is almost impossible to prove where it is done as k's are not recorded on any offical documents at the wharfs and unless you have an original dereg from Japan you are not going to find it easy. There are ways of getting the last registration papers from Japan but unless you are 95% you want the car the cost of those papers can add up very quickly.

A quick note - a GTR we just did for a forum member came in 2 weeks ago and it had a different looking dereg form, looks like they have updated the appearance.

The car was less than 2 years old - personal import job.

As Import Monster and all decent importers will tell you - the cars are running out in Japan. There were only so many built of the models we can import and finding a great car at a good price is becoming very difficult. Remember the Japanese love their GTR's as much as we do.

If you ever take a trip to Japan you will be extremely lucky to see a R32, R33 or even R34 GTR running around in the cities.

I'd say you could push it on grounds of dishonesty and false advertising.

CllcrDealer deserves a visit from the police. But why are people calling this car a lemon ? Have you driven it ? KM dont mean anything its how the car is used eg low km track whore or high km highway cruiser.

Edited by starwarz

CllcrDealer deserves a visit from the police. But why are people calling this car a lemon ? Have you driven it ? KM dont mean anything its how the car is used eg low km track whore or high km highway cruiser.

Y not a visit from us, put up a protest for a weekend, stand out the front with signs about odo tampering SAU to the rescue i say, if anyone knows the guy that has put the deposit down get him to pull out of it unless the car is mint.

I got stung like this when i got my GTR, bought it private had a nismo cluster with 34,000km on later inspection after i blew the engine the week i bought it, and now the turbos the week i get it back after the run in, that A, KM are not legit no way a car with 34,000km will do a bottom end under light/medium load and then blow turbo seals out and spit oil through my intake.

On the bright side, i now have a Built 34 GTR, rated to around 800HP that im about to strap a set of -9's onto :woot:

I dont know if the previous owner knew about any issues with it or not but the car was imported in 2009 by auto style performance in sydney so i suspec that they have doctord it and also coverd up a fender bender on the drivers side. I also called them asking for details about when it was imported wanting auction papers and such for my reccords, they claimed that the business owners changed so they didnt have any papers from cars before they took over.

I've been looking to purchase a R34 GTR for the past few months...

I look at the jap auctions on a daily basis and when I saw this R34 GTR on carsales, the car looked familiar because of the rare color.

Its an auction grade 3.5C and was sold for 2,145,000 JPY / 25,976.25 AUD at the auctions.

I do hope the person who put the deposit down sees this thread as he deserves to know!

The dealership has also removed the carsales pics, maybe they have seen this thread?

20835632.jpg

Anyway here is the auction sheet and pics...

71910751.jpg

002jud.jpg

12970561.jpg

27961022.jpg

57567392.jpg