SAU Community

A.c.t. Want To Buy Thread

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a stock rb25 turbo, prefer an R34 OP6, but will take what is available and in good condition. Not looking to buy for another few weeks yet, but thought I'd post up now.

Thanks.

I have a 33 (2IU) stocker that's in decent condition if you can't track down an op6

Sweet! That could be the go. How's the shaft play? Any idea how much boost it's run?

I've just bought an rb25det motor with a few fun bits, minus turbo. Was running GCG highflow before. I am going to run stock turbo just until I can afford to upgrade then retune the ECU, but might be on there for 6-8 months.

Sweet! That could be the go. How's the shaft play? Any idea how much boost it's run?

I've just bought an rb25det motor with a few fun bits, minus turbo. Was running GCG highflow before. I am going to run stock turbo just until I can afford to upgrade then retune the ECU, but might be on there for 6-8 months.

Never ran more than stock boost (7psi) and there's minimal shaft play. Was running fine before I removed it.

Can anyone help me out with this panel and vent in good cond.

Silly me a whiles ago decided it was a good place to put a boost gauge (which it is) but now I want it back to OEM look.

Thanks in advance.........oxox

Yes good when stationary and you move a little to see it.

As soon as your driving it's pisspoor ! and when I want a quick glance whilst going for it - it's f**ken usless

and yes the interior is immaculate (in Bob's ADM). Good to use for refrence pic too :)

I have one somewhere as iv got a gauge there. I was going to put it back in as my new racepak dash can display boost. Wait what? :P

If you want it ill swapsie it for a cluster surround + cash your way if you find it. Either way you know where i live and have my number :)

It should do. Ill get a spare to modify anyway, ill make the bloody thing fit :P

I want to position it so i can still see the fuel gauge. If i cant its no biggy, ill just have to use a button to reset fuel used and display that.

Yeah i thought that would be the case but id rather see if theres anything local first.

Either way the vent is here when you want it. Or i can meet you one arvo after work or something.

Just checked my shaft play today, A lot worse than I though, defs going to need to change turbo pretty soon.

Am I able to get away with an R33 turbo? If anyone hears of anyone R34 OP6 turbo for sale send them my way.