SAU Community

A.c.t. Want To Buy Thread

Sorry Kyle. I must have sold my sapre cluster surround for the 32. Had a good look tonight :(

Upside tho, found lots of other R32 GTR interior/exterior parts :D Will post up all my spares after I clean my garage this weekend. Includes:

Awesome drivers side window, new brand name upper control arms, Ahstrays, Kick panels, Boot trim/panels, front mesh :ph34r: , Looks new Drivers/Passengers seat belts, 2 x New Kaixen hids with balasts, BMC, power steering pump, Great full interior carpet, Head unit and other stuff.

I had fun looking :w00t:

I messaged you earlier but no response :(

I might be keen for a few of those things, and i also have your vent sitting here. Will be out your way tomorrow and friday if your around. Or just reply to my txt :P

Cooma Diesel in Fyshwick is Garrets local rep

If they cant do it or get you what you want no-one can

I'm fairly certain ESP, Trojan, Autotech could order in what you want in the way of Garrets.

They all have the Garret poster - lol

WTB 2860-5 or -9 turbos!

just checking if i can get one local, cause im too lazy to buy interstate LOL

or does anyone know where in canberra i can get turbos balanced?

Check Kudos Motorsports prices on new trubs.

Andrews great to deal with

Have a look on atpturbo.com and Paul at street to track can usually get them delivered to your door for the price listed on there or slightly less depending on conversion rates at the time.

The only issue is the probably don't do them as a set of twins, but it can't hurt to ask Paul...

Edited by Mitcho_7

Check Kudos Motorsports prices on new trubs.

Andrews great to deal with

i agree he is an amazing seller healps you with any of your questions :)

picked up a set for cheaap haha,

anyone know or reccommend a place for the turbos to be balanced and checked?

(for my older turbos)

i also will need tune, i heard autotech is the only place in canberra that can do a nistune?

got board and ecu with a base map for the injectors and turbo, so just need the tune :)

anywhere else can do me a cheap nistune? :)

WTB R34 GTT Series 2 side mirror control panel knob thing...or even that whole panel with the window and door controls.

The little tabs/clips that hold it into the door panel have been snapped off when the power window was fixed, and now it pops out every now and then.

Not really a big problem but it kinda bugs me :angry:

Must be the Series 2 one though... it's a round knob control not the square one.

Bit of a long shot but if anyone can help me out please let me know!

Thanks,