SAU Community

Police Officer Being Slammed On Facebook

adznight

"Superintendent Taylor said people who feel they have been unfairly treated by the highway patrol officer, who Fairfax Media have chosen not to name, should lodge a complaint to the Victoria Police Ethical Standards Department.

However Superintendent Taylor said, to his knowledge, no complaint has ever been made against the officer nor has he ever been disciplined."

Final line gave me a chuckle... I know people who have submitted (and I have helped them draft) complaints about him, so no complaints is complete bs.

Why so popular (sarcasm)?

In today's age "no complaint has ever been made against the officer .... " I find this hard to believe.

I'd like the media to scratch the surface of this claim and publish what they find.

Note the well placed "to my knowledge" to protect himself from the backlash of a clear lie, while spreading the "fact" that he is a model officer to the uninformed.

Aaron he'll defect your car for being Black and White... Because Black and White doesn't suit the definition of the Hoon Laws at all.

If you had a Grey car on the other hand, you'd still be fk'd cus you look dodgy.