SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your V-Series Today?

Feelin the love in here.

Bought some new nuts (since my missus keeps my current set in her hand bag) to match my soon to be teal brake calipers.

locknut2.jpg

Nice man, my missus is f*cking crazy for teal coloured stuff.

Nice nuts Mat.

Sean, we give to strife because we can.

I get the car on ramps, take off cover, move tray under sump, remove plug, try to catch plug, remove filter and go have a smoke. That usually does it. :)

That's what i did for the oil, but when i went to do the filter i didn't have enough energy to take the sump cover off and get the clamps around the oil filter because it's very tight then i couldn't find the friggin things then i just gave up and wanted to go to sleep.

Sorry they don't make them for boats.

Couple of things:

1- Your car is the same only with less doors, so how many knots does yours so and do you have it tied up at the jetty or marina?

2- ill happily meet you in the bends then say that.

3- the underbody protection plates rareJDM make one that fits sedan and coupe.

I replaced my engine oil last night, so difficult when my car is low as f*ck had to drive the car up on bits of wood to fit the jack in..

Still need to change the filter, i didn't end up finishing the change until about 7:30 last night and i was tired as f*ck so i thought i'd do it next oil change.

Is it normal for my car to use 1L of engine oil in about 7,000km?

Low is when you carry timber in your boot to get into places, cant fit a broom stick under the exhaust box or spark on a daily occurance.

Couple of things:

1- Your car is the same only with less doors, so how many knots does yours so and do you have it tied up at the jetty or marina?

umadbro?

Sorry they don't make them for boats.

My car is the same as yours except it's easier to get jiggy in the back

Couple of things:

Burn!!

there are a few manufacturers. Zspeed also makes them.

Haven't done any research but I have read about one of the versions actually hanging lower than the plastic OEM tray - so that's something i'd be wary of. I'd be keen on one though. I hate taking those trays off - on my mazda the bolts rusted on and I had to literally bend it out of the way, to get the oil filter out - which was a cartridge style meaning i was guaranteed to get oil everywhere.

After 5 months of going back on forth on the idea i finally debadged my V today and couldn't be happier with the results, will try get sum pics up of the car next week when my holidays start =)

yeah but with ours you open a door and make sweet tender love. with yours you have to wait what feels like century for the seat to come forward then be lego man size and made of rubber to get into the back. 4 doors for more whores!!!