SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Also - was looking at a CF Pod Filter airbox - however it's rated for the stock pod filter and not my aftermarket one so not sure if it'll fit :(

What's a "Stock" pod filter? Stock airbox wouldn't fit some CBF heatshield so if it's for a pod, it should suit your needs.

Pod Filter YES!

Stock Airflow Meter YES!

It is what you want. Untill you replace your Airflow Meter to get Extra Power. ie. Z32 Airflow meter.

And it's a Huge waste of monies.

My DIY Perspex one cost me $0.00

Oi Red - I have what you want - New :yes: still in box

It's the metal one from JJR (SRI)

- CF is shit. Ask a few of the lads on here. Flimsy, crack and break.

(it's better and cheaper Wooot! )

Edit: It is no longer any good for me as I have the Z32 and the metal intake pipe..

Edited by Sinista32

dude i told you dont worry about the pod filter it actully gives 0kw gains if not it just gives you more heat soak. The stock intakes are actually a nailed design. Ive been trying to convince him just to go without the certificate. Its not November yet the worst thing that would happen is that yo have to go again im not sure if you have a number of times that you can try to get cleared. Id be guessing three times.

"Facepalm"

B-rice is 100% correct. Don't waste your cash Jeremy. Start saving for a turbo for more POWAAAHH.

Like i said the only reason i have POD filters is because with the Z32 AFM a box will not fit. Soon i'm putting a haltech in, getting rid of AFM and going to E85 =). ARC induction box for me!

Edited by Anfanee

I buy what I like. I like CF, I don't care if it gives any sort of gain- the gain for me is visual as well as a bit of heat/cold air separation. I like the look of it. I don't see why it's a problem that I want to purchase something that I like? :/

How much is your metal SRI Richard?

• Like 1