SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Removed my rear spoiler today, on one side it was missing a bolt and the other was moving freely in the spoiler :/ also need a new lip as the genuine one is lifting and buckling :(

I don't mind the look with the lip only though. Opinions?

Also pulled out the air box, cleaned the mafs and pipes. I'm pretty sure a catch can has moved up on my to do list, it was nasty in there.

I noticed some random wires in my boot too, when I bought the car the guy had the attesa fuse pulled out and said something bout tyre size between the front and rear was making it play up. I thought the wires were from the attesa computer or what ever it is under the parcel shelf but it is all plug in.

The wires are red brown and yellow I think and go to the same plug, there is also one that looks like a head phone jack and a round one that is the same size as an aerial plug. What are these?

Cheers

Catchcan sounds good. Haven't had mine on for long but I'm looking forward to seeing how well it's working.

Not sure about Attesa but the under the parcel shelf Computer is usually Hicas.

Random plugs... Cd Stacker?

I had oil sitting in the coil bits of the pipes and the mafs were so bad.

From my understamdimg , left to right goes hicas, amp (maybe?) And wiper stuff then attesa. But I'm not 100%

Good call on the stacker, that sorta ads up, I'll pull all the boot trim out and trace it back.

My spare tire had a bunch of jap symbols, I like that this is still so fresh from Japan lol

Yep my understanding is the child restraints need to be in there before the car can be complied.

I am not sure that all those cars that had child restraints installed for compliance now need to get an engineers certficate. Is that what you are saying?

I would have thought the fact the car was complied proves.....well...compliance?

Bryce came aorund again and put in some stock springs - by gosh I am as high as a 4WD. Bryce took Rosie for a decent spin haha was good fun. Also, I took Bryce's car for a spin - very impressive. First Skyline I have driven which isn't mine - NERVOUS CRUISING AROUND WITH LMGT4'S!

Edited by RosieR34