SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

So thats gearbox oil, diff oil and exhaust polish done today :D

Whoever did the gearbox oil last time definitely made sure the plugs were tight... They were a real pita even with a breaker bar... :angry:

At least gearbox feels a lot nicer now, will be interested to see how it feels cold mornings now.

Nice! :)

What fluids did you use? I found that Cold mornings, even though 1st to 2nd was still a bit Stiff, it was definately smoother and less crunchy.

On the tight plug thing, I got the Exhaust place to Crack my GB filler plug while up on their hoist. It was still a major pita to undo but with a jack under a breaker bar it finally Cracked. ;)

machined rotors.

found brake fluid leak from bleed nipple.

was also crooked.

removed to straighten.

no yhread left for it to go back into.

swapped standard brakes back on.

bled up.

thank god I kept those.

also, removed and disassembled passengers head light due to parker lens floating around.

glued into place.

Nice! :)

What fluids did you use?  I found that Cold mornings, even though 1st to 2nd was still a bit Stiff, it was definately smoother and less crunchy.

On the tight plug thing, I got the Exhaust place to Crack my GB filler plug while up on their hoist.  It was still a major pita to undo but with a jack under a breaker bar it finally Cracked. ;)

Yeah, just bought the same that you use.. Go off your recommendation, will see how we go. So far so good :)

Yeah literally took me an hour to get the filler plug haha! Was uphill after that. Next time it won't be as hard haha.

Also.. Diff oil smells sooo bad lawl!

diff oil smells even worse when you get it on your shoes then hop in your car and it get's into your floor mat and or carpet, i am so glad i changed my carpet. On a real hot day with the windows up it made me feel sick. :yucky:

Yeah, just bought the same that you use.. Go off your recommendation, will see how we go. So far so good :)

Yeah literally took me an hour to get the filler plug haha! Was uphill after that. Next time it won't be as hard haha.

Also.. Diff oil smells sooo bad lawl!

Hope you are happy. :unsure: but they work for me. :D

Yeah, diff and GB oils sure do have a Tang to them. :yucky:

• Like 1

Having unwillingly donated a weathershield to the NSW countryside at 100km/hr today, I have sadly removed the remaining three.

Sh!t thing is, these have been on the car for well over a year with nothing but cheaparse Go-Lo mounting tape.

I recently redid them with better, more expensive tape and lost one within a few weeks.

Now to hunt down another set...

Can anyone who works at NISSAN Help me? :whistling:

Having unwillingly donated a weathershield to the NSW countryside at 100km/hr today, I have sadly removed the remaining three.

Sh!t thing is, these have been on the car for well over a year with nothing but cheaparse Go-Lo mounting tape.

I recently redid them with better, more expensive tape and lost one within a few weeks.

for which car?

if skyline, will require part numbers.

R33 Sedan...

R33 4 Door Window Visors - Weather Shields.JPG

# KH0800 = Full Set

# KH0812 = RH Front

# KH0813 = LH Front

# KH2812 = RH Rear

# KH2813 = LH Rear

# KH0B15 = Clips

I think.

hmmmm.

will see what I can do.

the parts guys here are finiky.

so probably wont want to help.

I actually dislike the look of it, also I feel that it serves no purpose as I like to drive with my window up when it's raining. So, Dad ripped it off (thanks -_-). Imo, looks much better however, if it wasn't wrapped in carbon fibre plastic then it may have just looked better - Sadly it was and it got removed :D

Yesterday i waxed the roof, cleaned the engine bay, detailed the inside of the car. And lost my trim detailer :angry: Don't know where it is.

Also got a bolt stuck in one of my socket ends when putting the OEM mesh from richard on... Sigh. It's well stuck in there.

I'd also like to note that richard is COPYING my engine bay. There we go. said it.