SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

How much did that set you back Jez? Also just remember that the bonnet for the GTT and the GTR are slightly different at the front where the grill meets up so there may be some figment issues.

How much did that set you back Jez? Also just remember that the bonnet for the GTT and the GTR are slightly different at the front where the grill meets up so there may be some figment issues.

Pretty cheap man. $850 delivered. Longz currently has a thread open (here) for the GTR Z tune style bonnet for $700 in one of his group buys.

This is a GTT designed bonnet so the fitment will be at a minimal (not like a GTR bonnet). If it was a GTR bonnet I would have to put on a GTR front bar as the GTR bonnet does not fit a GTT at all (Which I'm sure you already know all this bahaha).

You end up picking up those CF interior goodies? I was going to tag you in it but was unsure if you were keen on it - I'll keep my eye out for a CF ash tray lid for you.

If the hyperlink broke: here is the thread for all CF goodies for all R models (R32,33,34,35). http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/460569-carbon-fibre-group-buy-3-r32-r33-r34-etc-new-10252015/

Edited by RosieR34

• 2 weeks later...