SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

You CUT

I sat and looked at her bleed green on the garage floor today. Drip.........Drip............Drip.

There was nothing I could do, :/

James have you been round with the cutter ??

i cut cut

i bought myseft some bolt-on's, miranda wouldnt let me put them on her..

2012-12-30143250.jpg

Looks good.

I didnt do anything because i decided to play hide and seek with my keys and spare keys. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While your looking, I lost a set Honda keys last week. If you find them I'd appreciate their return - ta.

I think for guys it's called an extension, not a bolton.

But they look really good James.

Found them!!!!!

Looked in the same place so many times and they still magically appeared there when someone else looked :/

I made a template for my new airbox and started tidying up the engine bay! Will post a pic later

Found them!!!!!

Looked in the same place so many times and they still magically appeared there when someone else looked :/

I made a template for my new airbox and started tidying up the engine bay! Will post a pic later

Funny. I am thinking of making an air box soon too.

Should be titled what Sinister did ti my car today.

He brought my wing back to almost new and some other scuff marks on the paint with some buffing magic.

Also gave me a late Chrissy present.....Get your minds out of the gutter! LOL

Thanks Richard, your a legend mate. Much appreciated.

Finally got my ass of the couch and lowered my car so it doesnt look like a 4x4 lol. I think the lowest point is about 98mm so its pretty close to legal :)

20130101_203113_zpsefb11dc2.jpg

20130101_203117_zps57f0421c.jpg

Also cleaned up a few little bits and pieces in the engine bay. I removed the bracket that the injector resister pack attaches to and just mounted it to the chassis. Also relocated my FPR to the strut tower to neaten it up a little. Pretty dodgey pic but i couldnt find a camera lol. Still unsure of what im going to do with the hks grounding kit thats on it as it looks really messy (not that you can see it in this pic).

20130101_203207_zps8e319095.jpg

Edited by k_d

Drove the Micra to the coast on Monday, such a fun little car to drive.

Had to drive the Arse out of it to get back up the hill, so much fun with the dog sliding from door to door on the back seat.

Used 1/4 of a 41L tank from Dalmeny to here with aircon on alot. (not on hills).

I swear 70 of it's 79kw go on the aircon, flick it off and it's like hitting boost. LOL 1psi boost maybe???

Got home & started the Liner up for about a minute just so I could hear some engine. :D

Edited by Not a Pulsar