SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

hahaha I wouldn't even think of bothering someone else just to change spark plugs :P plus I don't wanna drive the stupid piece of shit anywhere while it's playing up lol, just on the remote chance it's not the plugs causing the misfire and it dies altogether.

I washed my car!!!! First time in forever!!

Except I didn't realise I only had $4 in coins so it was a pretty hurried job LOL

Oooh you shoulda come and done it over here! I love having a house with a driveway now! (Last townhouse didn't have one)

Oooh you shoulda come and done it over here! I love having a house with a driveway now! (Last townhouse didn't have one)

Awww I should have! Yeah I don't have a driveway or anything, have to go to carlovers :(

But I'm right handed....?

lol nah, since the car is outside 100% of the time, I'm leaving the little bit that Richard tested out for a few weeks to see how long it lasts when completely exposed to the elements. Just to get an idea of whether I think it's worth doing the whole car or not, since I'll know how frequently it needs to be waxed.

But I'm right handed....?

lol nah, since the car is outside 100% of the time, I'm leaving the little bit that Richard tested out for a few weeks to see how long it lasts when completely exposed to the elements. Just to get an idea of whether I think it's worth doing the whole car or not, since I'll know how frequently it needs to be waxed.

Thats the dumbest comment ever. Just wax it more often god.