SAU Community

Name And Shame

staticc

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays. I just got back to NSW from a week in Melbourne with family.

Just so happens I was on the Hume, in Victoria, overtaking a couple of trucks doing around 110kms in my missus I30. Next thing you know a R33 flys up my ass doing about 140kms thinking that he can sit up there about 3cms to push me doing his speed. I wasn't going to have it so I slowed down to 100kms to match the truck's speed, and he really hated it. When I let him go, he thought it be a great idea to cut the truck and then me off, to then brake to cause and accident. Well lucky I had my wits about me and didn't but slowing down to 60kms in the right hand lane of the Hume is the best idea this guy had.

I really don't care, what really gets me is that the truck drivers were parsing me for doing what I did and no doubtlessly thinking another dick head in a skyline. Things like that ruin out reputation and being a proud owner of a better skyline then this bloke (r32 gtr) it hurts.

So if anyone sees this guy, don't be afraid to tell him to f**k off to a commode and stop ruining our reputation. I will be posting this in the ACT and NSW forums because no doubt he was off to summernats.

The car is a blue r33 gtst with a white flame decal on the bonnet and stupid cartoon fast and furious crap down the sides. And the license is Ytb 465 Vic plates.

To the dickhead if he is on here, piss off and stop giving us a bad name, and feel free to contact me, because I wouldn't mind your name so I can get the cops involved.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an R33 GTS-T owner, I find myself living life in envy of R32 GTR owners. I've tried to compensate for it - gorgeous women, money, designer clothes, the tastiest fillet mignon in the land - no avail. I hope that one day I may at least sample the kind of lifestyle that owning an R32 GTR must entail. I'm not greedy, all I want is a taste, so that I can at least relate on some level when R32 GTR owners pull up alongside lesser vehicles, such as the later model R33 GTS-T, or say, a Murcielago. OP, I would drag my balls over half a mile of broken glass and tobasco sauce just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie.

I'm sure there is a Skyline owner somewhere ranting about a lunatic in an i30 that didn't keep left, on the Hume Hwy of all roads. Perhaps he even called the local police stating that said i30 created an unnecessarily dangerous situation whilst breaking the law.

Being stuck beside a truck is the last place you want to be...

Edited by BuuBox

I dont condone the actions of the skyline driver

But nothing pisses me off more than people hogging the right hand lane, doesnt matter if your doing 150 in the right hand lane, if someone is coming up behind you move over to the left. Its common courtesy and the law.

Inb4yourspeedingandalsobreakingthelaw

As an R33 GTS-T owner, I find myself living life in envy of R32 GTR owners. I've tried to compensate for it - gorgeous women, money, designer clothes, the tastiest fillet mignon in the land - no avail. I hope that one day I may at least sample the kind of lifestyle that owning an R32 GTR must entail. I'm not greedy, all I want is a taste, so that I can at least relate on some level when R32 GTR owners pull up alongside lesser vehicles, such as the later model R33 GTS-T, or say, a Murcielago. OP, I would drag my balls over half a mile of broken glass and tobasco sauce just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie.

^ This man, he knows

I dont condone the actions of the skyline driver

But nothing pisses me off more than people hogging the right hand lane, doesnt matter if your doing 150 in the right hand lane, if someone is coming up behind you move over to the left. Its common courtesy and the law.

Inb4yourspeedingandalsobreakingthelaw

Oh how I agree.

Slowing down in the right lane makes me want to press the nos button and smash into them

There is no point in reporting him to the Police, They will tell you to report it to the "Hoon Hotline" or some such nonsense.

Im a supervisor at a call centre where we do afterhours escalations, Dr's paging, Emergency management + insurance claims. We ALSO take calls for "1800NOHOON" & the Casey Hoon Hotline.

I'll tell you right now that nothing gets done as the same bored old people call through the same shit all the time, After working there for 2.5 years i have also noted that around 80% of the calls are for Commodores and around 5% for Skylines.

The local station gets a report of these calls, I'm pretty sure they just file it all.