SAU Community

R32 Gt-R V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Register (Inc N1 V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Models)

I think it's good value and if I was in the market I'd probably jump on it.

The only thing is to make sure it's a genuine V-Spec 2.

It doesn't take much to add wheels and Brembo brakes.

The spare wheel is yellow and I always thought the V-Specs got the larger black space saver to fit over the bigger brakes, I know mine has.

Yet, both my ADM's have the smaller yellow spares.

The blue ID plate on the fire wall will confirm its legitimacy.

Cheers,

Bob.

Thanks for the tips Bob. Quiet informative there.

BTW my car is a late 94 Model and only came with the yellow space saver not sure it really means much.

Cheers,

Anthony

V Specs IIs Should have a yellow space saver, however they are different to the stock GTR space saver. As mentioned, they are 17 inch and are very bulbous (approx 1 inch wider) to fit over the brembos.

Additionally, they are supposed to have a thick yellow piece of foam (approx 1 inch) that goes on the floor around the rest of the boots floor. This is to raise the floor level up, to the height of the wheel laying on its side. This makes the whole floor flat once the carpet goes on. That foam is apparently very rear and quite sort after in Japan. As over the years, they get thrown away and lost etc. So it is good to see that in the above link, that the car has this foam.

• Like 1

V Specs IIs Should have a yellow space saver, however they are different to the stock GTR space saver. As mentioned, they are 17 inch and are very bulbous (approx 1 inch wider) to fit over the brembos.

Additionally, they are supposed to have a thick yellow piece of foam (approx 1 inch) that goes on the floor around the rest of the boots floor. This is to raise the floor level up, to the height of the wheel laying on its side. This makes the whole floor flat once the carpet goes on. That foam is apparently very rear and quite sort after in Japan. As over the years, they get thrown away and lost etc. So it is good to see that in the above link, that the car has this foam.

there is usually that foam on import monster....

for around $600 before shipping....

Those photos look good Bob, should turn up really well. One thing that annoys me is the factory paint on the inside edge of the boot that goes all the way around (Forget the name). Would be nice if there was some thicker paint there from factory!

Those photos look good Bob, should turn up really well. One thing that annoys me is the factory paint on the inside edge of the boot that goes all the way around (Forget the name). Would be nice if there was some thicker paint there from factory!

Yep.......... Spoke to my guy about that.

He said he can spray some "dry clear" around the boot lid to replicate the factory OEM look.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, just letting this group know I might soon be putting an EOI out on my VSpec. Half way through building our 1st home and might need to free up some cash. Im not 100% sure as yet, but just thought I would give this group a heads up. Will be doing everything in my power not too obviously ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My vpsec came with the 3 iece side skirts but no n1 front bar. From what I understand any gtr could get nismo extras added when buying the car for extra cost. Mine has the nismo skirts, dump back exhaust and strut braces and all look like they have been there since new