SAU Community

R32 Gt-R V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Register (Inc N1 V-Spec & V-Spec Ii Models)

I think I can post here too now.....

As of yesterday....

• Model of car V-Spec II, Built Oct 94
  • 'Chassis No' code BNR32313245

Also sourced from the Iron Chef (I think i can blame Cherry Racer - they teased me with a picture of his car as one of their recent imports ;-)

Short details:

Silver

Stock

Single owner

17,300 kms (full documented service history)

Grade 5A at auction

Obviously still in Japan so here's the auction snap (already plastered in other part sof the forum - but just so happy right now ;-)

attachicon.gif62595614a__0x0.gif

Cheers

The Baron

That looks amazing Baron. Awesome.

The headlight thing will polish out.

Whereabouts are you based?

The headlight is a bit odd, but I am confident it is nothing serious - more detailed pictures are expected tomorrow....... not too worried considering the provenance of the vehicle.

Will be based in Melbourne eventually.

Cheers

The Baron

The headlight is a bit odd, but I am confident it is nothing serious - more detailed pictures are expected tomorrow....... not too worried considering the provenance of the vehicle.

Will be based in Melbourne eventually.

Cheers

The Baron

Andreas, congratulations on your purchase. That is a rare find.

I know when I bought mine Steve at JJ said to buy it (advertised privately) because for him to get me one I would have to take what he could get, be it a $15k POS or $30k stunner. That was 3+ years ago now.. I still can't find words to describe how jealous I am of the latest edition either..

Edited by iplen

Rare enough that I thought we'd never find anything similar after we got Cherry Racer's car. This is once in 2 years-type.

I am eternally grateful ;-)

Cheers

The Baron

Holy crap! That's awesome.

We need to find you some nice mats Baron.

Are there reflectors on the rear edge of the doors? Were they an accessory?

Love the wind deflectors still in place.

I wonder what the following items are:

- object top left of dash, near left a-pillar

- object in passenger footwell

- recangular object to left of steering wheel

So cool! Sweeeeet car!

Absolutely beautiful!

Can someone tell me what the sticker is on the radiator fan shroud with the blue circle/dot?

Mine previously had it but no longer. Trying to track one down.

If we can get a close up, might be able to decipher. AC refrigerant label/type?

Holy crap! That's awesome.

We need to find you some nice mats Baron.

Are there reflectors on the rear edge of the doors? Were they an accessory?

Love the wind deflectors still in place.

I wonder what the following items are:

- object top left of dash, near left a-pillar

no idea on that yet - I believe from some of my japanese collegues at work that it could be some type of 'e-tag' tolling thingy......

- object in passenger footwell

that's a bin (yup - odd I know ;-)

- recangular object to left of steering wheel

- thats the connector of a cable dangling out of the centre vent - apparently connected to whatever was sitting on a mount on the centre dash - see attached picture for opposite side view. will be a pain to get rid of the mount I fear - depending on glue.....)

post-24453-0-97727800-1375398975_thumb.jpg

So cool! Sweeeeet car!

Mine has marks from similar aerials on the rear screen and from something having been glued to the dash in a similar place (but slightly different shape of "foot print") which was all part of an ancient and massive GPS system, the dash mount was for the screen, the aerials were for TV, the object on the dash might be GPS antenna. Mine still had the screen in the glovebox, but it was confused as all hell by being in Aus.. The mark on my dash is pretty hard to see where they took the mount off, it does however literally look like a boot mark, and raised a few questions when I first looked at the car..

• Like 1

Well the auction sheet apparently mentioned a similar navigation system so it'll be interesting to find out exactly. Maybe my screen is still in the glove box too....

Cheers

The Baron