SAU Community

The Wasteland 2013 Edition

heslo

Scandy - glamped refers to glamourous camping, which is the best description for tenting in a caravan park (ie toilet & shower facilities).

Imo that's not camping, but rather glamping. It's only camping when you've got to dig a hole for 'sitting' on.

Now.... Swisse advert on tv with Ponting batting in the nets. What's the song?

Scandy - glamped refers to glamourous camping, which is the best description for tenting in a caravan park (ie toilet & shower facilities).

Imo that's not camping, but rather glamping. It's only camping when you've got to dig a hole for 'sitting' on.

Now.... Swisse advert on tv with Ponting batting in the nets. What's the song?

You mean that Ad?

Well that was weird - I clicked play on the ad above, and at almost the exact same time the real Swisse ad came on TV during a break in the cricket. The song is "Be Ready when I say Go" - Emperors

I'm well aware of the concept of 'glamping'. I just find the word to be utterly ridiculous.

the missus put me onto it, lol.

hadnt heard of it until last week ;) makes sense tho.

Its good you clarified that, cause I'm sure a bunch of folks thought it meant Gary Glitter in a tent.

Kids can now camp in caravan parks, assured of their safety...

-D

If anyone cares Fast and frivolous 6 comes out may 24 and they wreck new mustangs, ferrari , chevy muscle

The silver r35 is back too

Filmed in UK and Germany

All the old cast and "the rock " is still chasing Dom

Plenty of new spicy hot chicks as well

Trailers out on youtube

Also announced F&F 7 !!

Be fun to cruise to drive in when the time comes ?

Even if you think its cheesy ,it still fun / worth watching instead of another Romcom

Edited by Carbon 34

If anyone cares Fast and frivolous 6 comes out may 24 and they wreck new mustangs, ferrari , chevy muscle

The silver r35 is back too

Filmed in UK and Germany

All the old cast and "the rock " is still chasing Dom

Plenty of new spicy hot chicks as well

Trailers out on youtube

Also announced F&F 7 !!

Be fun to cruise to drive in when the time comes ?

Even if you think its cheesy ,it still fun / worth watching instead of another Romcom

wheres the 'real' trailer? all i see is 8 month old fake trailers haha