SAU Community

The Wasteland 2013 Edition

heslo

Yeah not too sure if it an April fools or not - I hope not. Given the whispering I have heard in the last year about a new Silva and the possibility of it being hybrid, I am assuming the article is legit. Still, you never know on a day like today :)

Hybrid, built for homos

Imagine a car having the power like yours does now (but with a decent engine like the VQ37) with a little blower on it making an easy 280rwkw, plus a 50kw electric motor on each rear wheel = 380rwkw. Fun.

If hybrid isn't a joke*, I have no interest at all.

If full on EV actually occurs, I will personally take a shit on every one I see.

*yes, I'm aware that hybrid is a joke by definition.

Imagine a car having the power like yours does now (but with a decent engine like the VQ37) with a little blower on it making an easy 280rwkw, plus a 50kw electric motor on each rear wheel = 380rwkw. Fun.

That sounds terrible.... Electric motor = no soul. I didn't modify my car for fuel economy that's for sure. Eco hybrid cars are just another step the fun police are using in the war against us hoons

370Z, ITB's, long tubes, no cats, no mufflers, no bullshit. Give no f**ks that some hipster flamin mongrel in a hybrid equivalent next to me has more anything, because he would not be having anywhere near as much fun as me.

370Z, ITB's, long tubes, no cats, no mufflers, no bullshit. Give no f**ks that some hipster flamin mongrel in a hybrid equivalent next to me has more anything, because he would not be having anywhere near as much fun as me.

tru.dat

i like this

I have a big roll of carbon wrap in my shed that you can have some of for cheap. It is the cheaper variety that requires a fair bit of effort/stuffing around to wrap, but the price is right :)

Hey guys who can recommend a place to get some vinyl wrap for my car ?

I kind of remember some1 on here doing wrapping ??

cheers

Dzignfx do that sorta stuff, though its not cheap

-D