SAU Community

The Wasteland 2013 Edition

heslo

Really? Pm where from was looking at them before however they were either expensive or had a long wait on them.

I have done the same recently too, but i dont know what im doing with it yet.

Nengun. :)

But there is a 2 week lead time on top of delivery time.

I still don't know what I'm doing...

niiice, with all sensors n sheet?

Yup!

nengun looks the cheapest Nick

http://www.nengun.com/greddy/multi-d-a-gauges

That.

Nengun. :)

But there is a 2 week lead time on top of delivery time.

I thought so, RHDjapan and others have the wait unfortunately. It is a sweet gauge, only needing one of them instead of three is great.

for the xr6 gt35 turbo, can I just bolt up any garrett rear housing, eg 0.63 external gate ? with no mods ?

Also how much should I pay for a xr6gt35r and how much for the 0.63 ?

thanks guys :)

Who on here is good with setting up boost on Greddy Profec B Spec II's. I have been trying but ended up confusing the f**k out of myself and turned it off.

Anyone that currently has one running? Also if you could supply me with the settings that would be awesome

Ive got a brand new one for sale Krish but unfortunately I never got around to installing it so can't help bud.

It's a popular unit so there should be plenty of peeps that have used them.

Pretty sure the operating manual is avail online too bud.

Yeah its an awesome unit. I have used it for years and it always works well but in the past they have been tuned when I was getting the car tuned. Now it just has a stock turbo so have to re tune it to bring the boot level down a bit. I found a few tips and hints so will try that on the weekend.

Random question of the day:

Anyone have pictures of the 86 with out the rear bumper / front wheel arches so i can see where everything sits behind for some aero parts i'm developing.

woah def not worth that much for a kit car.

Expert opinion? Once you start ticking the options on those RCR kits, they get pretty f**king expensive. Add on drivetrain, shipping, local engineering..