SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

The Wasteland 2013 Edition

heslo

Expert opinion? Once you start ticking the options on those RCR kits, they get pretty f**king expensive. Add on drivetrain, shipping, local engineering..

Cost / expense and worth are 2 different things

he paid 190 for it. it is worth it once you drive it;)

the other one in adelaide cost a bit less than that as he built most of it himself (120K so far) compaired to this one that was fully built in the QLD factory.

woah def not worth that much for a kit car.

if you saw it in the flesh (or lucky enough to drive it, which i have at speed) it is worth it. the 7L engine was 35K alone from the US gearbox another 20K . the engineering is a work of art. it weighs just on 1000kg and has 'around' 500KW at the wheels:)

to those who may or may not know (and to those that don't care) i became a daddy for the first time on the 23/4 at 0052. we named our first child Jameson Seeley

post-671-0-42708600-1366758160_thumb.jpg

post-671-0-16184400-1366758169_thumb.jpg

post-671-0-37350300-1366758178_thumb.jpg

to those who may or may not know (and to those that don't care) i became a daddy for the first time on the 23/4 at 0052. we named our first child Jameson Seeley

Congratulations man. Now to start saving for a gokart lol

Congratulations man. Now to start saving for a gokart lol

already planned:) building a kit car is on the car too:) 'just to get his skills up' so im telling the better half

• 2 weeks later...

Went out to watch the drift practice with Krishy tonight.... There was some big crashes and a rollover right in front of us... Thankfully no body hurt (well badly) from what I could tell... not a bad evening :)