SAU Community

Gt Stripes: Rad Or Ridiculous?

I've been toying with the idea of GT stripes on my Perl white v35.

What do people think - Rad or Ridiculous?

The wife reckons it makes the car look old, but really like it!

click on the thumbnails to see variations.

post-97341-0-03740200-1357465104_thumb.jpg

post-97341-0-53924900-1357465107_thumb.jpg

post-97341-0-52563900-1357465110_thumb.jpg

post-97341-0-68915600-1357465114_thumb.jpg

I thought GT stripes were these...

post-84647-0-58261900-1357465680_thumb.jpg

which look ridiclous even on the cars they are made for..

As for your idea..  wouldn't want them on my car, but I wouldn't say I 'hate' them either..

You're creative...

Why not photoshop some stripes on your car pics here and we can see?

Stripes are fashionable. Sometimes the fashion is in: sometimes it's out.

Your wife seems to be able to recall when they were in, a long long time ago... > then went out.

They can look great on any car if you do it right..

Thing is, can you do it right??

I think your designs look suite good, but GT stripes go over the bonnet...they will never go out of fashion as such, they are as iconic as mag wheels and bonnet scoops..but it takes talent to make em look good

They can look great on any car if you do it right..

Thing is, can you do it right??

Your pics look fairly good, but yeah GT stripes go over the bonnet...they will never go out of fashion as such, they There as iconic as mag wheels and bonnet scoops..but it takes talent to make em look good

+1 to this

but your pics dont suit the car at ALL