SAU Community

Old Skool New Age Car Show - Sat, March 23rd 2013

Carbon 34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great day had with lots of great cars to see...

With a few new possible members :)

All of our cars looked great when we met to cruise down... Until the skies opened up :(

A big thank you to all of the club members who gave their time...

Yep had a good time with some good peeps. Going to the pub would have to be the best idea :D even though the pub wasn't the best :P Brett made up for it though by winning the raffle (bottle of chivas regal) :D Pity I kept getting calls from work :( being on-call sucks big time!

Well done to all that rocked up. A few more rides in the show would have been awesome. Going back a few years we almost had the same number of cars as the FPV club. Would like to see a lot more people into these :D A big display would have been awesome, but considering the short notice we did alright.

As Nathan mentioned, we might have a potential couple of new members. Some sweet rides were in the show and some not so sweet (shall leave it at that). Old School muscle always look awesome and sounds even better :)

Once again, I would like to thank all the members that put their time and effort in getting this show happening. It is highly appreciated and hope that you will be in the next show which I believe is Kadina Show and Shine (I think the reputation for the event speaks for itself).