SAU Community

Wisemans Ferry Cruise

green180sx

Hey everyone it's On All 4s starting the year off with a Sunday cruise to Wisemans hope all of you can be there!

You can find On All 4s on Facebook:

http://m.facebook.co...845392?__user=0

When: 10th Febuary

Where:

Start: Central Coast Tourism Car Park

52 The Avenue, Mt Penang Parklands

Somersby NSW 2250

Finish: The end of Wisemans Ferry Rd, Across the river at the Kiosk Car Park

Meet Time: 1pm

Departure Time 1:45pm

Arrival Time: 3ish-pm

How: Simple we get on Wisemans Ferry Rd and follow until we reach the ferry and cross the river (on the ferry, WITH OUR CARS!)

Other: Ferry cost nothing, it's FREE!!

CB Radio Channel 24, if you have a CB radio

Kiosk is CASH ONLY!

Edited by green180sx

Link not working?!

Yea sorry ill have to post up the link by the computer not by phone.

And yea we have checked the clearance issue, we had a car with 80mm clearance all round make it on with out scraping and we've got a r34 GTR with the nismo double lip saying he can make it on too so hopefully it won't be too much of an issue, ill get that link up now

Hey i never said i will make it lol, i will try to make it on i think we are going to have some planks also and if im to low i will park up and walk onto the ferry.

Tide is going to be low when we are there also, i checked it.

Edited by T4NK

hey guys, might come from western sydney and see you guys when you get there, beautiful spot.

+50 to make it a spectator sport whilst watching those low lips coming off the ferry.

Don't worry - we'll be cheering!!!

...along with staff from JSAI, Jetspeed & Bodyformaero :P

+50 to make it a spectator sport whilst watching those low lips coming off the ferry.

Don't worry - we'll be cheering!!!

...along with staff from JSAI, Jetspeed & Bodyformaero :P

you are going to oooooo and ahhhhhhhh and FFFFAAAARRRRRKKKKKK as i scrape my 34 on and off lmfao.

I think we are also going to load some planks into someones car just incase to, so i should be right, i think im about 80-90mm off the ground on some parts and 100mm on others.

I think we are also going to load some planks into someones car just incase to, so i should be right, i think im about 80-90mm off the ground on some parts and 100mm on others.

This is illegal and i am ringing ACA you hoon :P