SAU Community

Deadlift Challenge

TTT

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this last night.

Firstly, Troy well done on the 14 mate - top effort :thumbsup: and Husky33, despite Markos' disappointment lol, 25 reps is a massive effort and is another level.

I weighed 81.0kg on the day and put on 122.5kg on the bar.

Managed only 11 before I buckled and even some of those are not the best.. I did get it on video but not happy with it to post up lol!

I want to give it another go next week when I'm feeling better and have no excuses.

BTW is age taken into consideration? :P

You know what the cure is?

Yes Mr Tolga sir :(

lol

I did this last night.

Firstly, Troy well done on the 14 mate - top effort :thumbsup: and Husky33, despite Markos' disappointment lol, 25 reps is a massive effort and is another level.

Managed only 11 before I buckled and even some of those are not the best.. I did get it on video but not happy with it to post up lol!

I want to give it another go next week when I'm feeling better and have no excuses.

Cheers mate! Nice work on 11 though, still a top effort!

Okay, so a lot of you think I'm being too harsh on Simon, who like I've said, is one of mine

Should I put up a video of one of my current lifters doing the challenge to show why I'm paying out on Simon?

You guys decide, and also, choose if you want a girl or a guy beating 25.

I should add, Im wrapped that you guys are embracing this, and I'm only picking on one of my lifters

I did this last night.

good work mate!

I still haven't tried this but I ain't getting anywhere near 25

Just remember though markos, i don't just lift anymore. My max dead is around 200kg's. I do sprint sessions twice a week, longer runs twice a week, cross fit style workouts a few times a week, swimming 1-2 times a week, and go cycling with mates.

Not looking for an excuse, but if i was just lifting day in day out, the lifters at your gym would cop a hiding :nyaanyaa:

Martin, Max, Daniel are the 3 best lifters in our team.

Martin will go over 650kg@82kg this year and Max should hit 700kg@90kg, both Juniors (20yo)

Off topic, back to deadlifting, sorry Tolga

Nina has done 100kg x 20 reps at 59kg recently, so she would use 90kg. Shes not keen on doing 30 rep deadlifts though so she'll pass on this one

I might be able to get her do do 2 x bw, maybe 120kg x 5?