SAU Community

Deadlift Challenge

TTT

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was no rest(if you call that resting you have to be kidding yourself), there was no bouncing(the weight stopped before he lifted again), and it was lowered under control(dropping the bar out of your hands is out of control, lowering down really slowly is not 'under control', it's stupid and will do you damage).

Awesome effort, will have to try for 38

there was no rest(if you call that resting you have to be kidding yourself), there was no bouncing(the weight stopped before he lifted again), and it was lowered under control(dropping the bar out of your hands is out of control, lowering down really slowly is not 'under control', it's stupid and will do you damage).

Awesome effort, will have to try for 38

ill keep this in mind for next effort then

Oh, and in case some on here dont know

I'm President of a PL Fed

I own another Fed

I own a PL gym with over 30 competing lifters

I started a PL gym franchise that has gyms in 4 states

I've been to PL comps on 3 continents

My lifters have 94 World Records

I first started judging PL comps in 1991

I know what a deadlift is lol

Some pretty good efforts from you non competing guys to, its great to see guys deadlifting in commercial gyms

I think the next challenge should be bench bw for reps, EVERYONE benches, some on here would give competition guys a run for their money

I dont think my guys excel at bench bw anymore than regular gym goers

Back day today. Guna hit this up and see what i can muster.

I can dead about 260kg with straps for 1RM.

But holding onto 150kgs for around 20 or more reps with no straps is guna kill me (im not a power lifter lol).

Only time will tell.

Back day today. Guna hit this up and see what i can muster.

I can dead about 260kg with straps for 1RM.

But holding onto 150kgs for around 20 or more reps with no straps is guna kill me (im not a power lifter lol).

Only time will tell.

You can do it !!!

Joey youre effort was epic, 19 reps is REALLY good for a guy that doesnt compete etc

I'm impressed with all you guys that hit double figures

Cant wait for bench Tolga................................

ok so 125kg @ at about 84kg (lost some weight at some stage over the last couple of weeks :/)

Height 6.1

couldnt find any chalk and nearly fell backwards on the first rep lol

19 reps

Far out man. Top effort.

I'm not gonna try this because 1.5BW deadlifts are a challenge altogether for me. Not to mention going for reps lol