SAU Community

Photoshop Creations

barraspalding

I thought a random thread should be created to post up anything and everything that you create with PS. I know I randomly learnt something new (like i did on the weekend) and want to post it up.

Feel free to give constructive advise - but its not intended to be a critic forum.

Sticky?!

I'm not a PS noob, but like alot of people I have only learnt what I have taught myself with PS. I have been asked by a good friend to create her 30th invite - and she had an idea of what she wanted (a pretty cool invite from some marketing genius overseas). So I initially thought of re-creating it all from scratch, and it has a 'sparkler' type writing at the top. I went searching on how to make it, came up short but did come across a cool neon/sparkles type type that a utube vid explained in great details how to create. So I played around and created the below. Naturally its useless - just a laugh really. And it taught me something new - using the RGB selection to create a selection area, and then how to turn it into a path selection blah blah. Quite a shnazzy effect IMO.

Edited by barraspalding

• 3 months later...

since i was at home the past couple of days, figured i'd give photoshop a go and this is what i came up with

3596_520915800589_147470890_n.jpg

931200_520919747679_1691908080_n.jpg935251_520928614909_1235294493_n.jpg

and im still working on this right now..

393169_520932053019_1301226786_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Can someone do me a massive favour?

I'd like to see my skyline with no wheel gap (low) , delete the spoiler and gold varrstoens :) if someone wouldn't mind making mock up is really appreciate it XDpost-84664-13845903053472_thumb.jpg