SAU Community

R33 S2 No Power Windows, Sunroof Or Instrument Cluster.

msmith

Hi SAU,

I'm having some issues with my 1996 R33 S2 GTS25T. I was driving last night and lost my instrument cluster, lights remained but no water temp, speedo, tach, oil pressure. I pulled over and checked fuses and replaced the 10A meters fuse under the dash. This did not resolve the issue. Decided to head home and fix it there. When i got home my drivers side power window would not go up. This morning thinking they could possibly be seperate issues i pulled the door card and cleaned the power window switch. Again this didnt solve the issue. I decided to try to sunroof, no go.

So far i have:

Cleaned power window switch

Checked power window switch fuse 25A in engine bay and swap with rad fan 25A, Also checked with ohm meter reading of 0 ohms

Checked all fuses in dash fuse box

Checked IGN fuse in boot

Reseat all relays in dash fuse box

Connected battery to power window motor, just so its not down when QLD decides to floor again

I have read many threads but havnt been able to find one with similar issues, Most are either the S1 power window relay dying or dry solder joints on the back of the tach.

Any ideas?

Edited by msmith

Where are the earths located?

I have tested the main fuse, all ok there.

Power aerial doesnt work either.

I have 12 volts at the power windows fuse in the engine bay with the ign in the on position.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the body?

• 8 years later...