SAU Community

Hi From England

liammph-uk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lighter then you, I know your jelly of my body ;) (87kgs of man muscle) ;)Ill run for real sports like league lol

yup and i can still run 2.4k's in under 9 mins. at 95kg.

at 90, it used to be 8:10 but oh well. im not fit anymore.

Runninga for girls.... Anyway apologise for shit carnt mood had 2 hours sleep last night

your all good man. i cant run very far anymore. too many knee ops. but give it a go man. very theraputic. ipod in sweat out.

115kgs worth.

and unfit as a mutha.....

feel ya bro... after last knee op. got too 112kgs. that was a year ago. 95 now. just thru diet.

once i hit 90 i can walk. 85 i can run. doubt ill ever get to 85 again tho.

i honestly cant wait to shift these last 5kgs man just being able to walk a couple of k's after dinner.

if your knees are up to it i recommend it bro.

Check your supermarkets (including the Asian ones) for this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konyaku

I use it to replace potatoes/rice/pasta etc. It has worked really well for me. Has no taste on it's own - unless you get the coloured ones for example the greenish or green flecked one which has seaweed in it. I stick to the flavourless and let the meat/vegies and sauce handle the taste. Really makes you feel full even though there are almost no calories or carbs in them and they have high fibre.

Also eat your last meal of the day as early as possible and if you can do some kind of physical activity afterwards. I ride my pushy a fair bit to.