SAU Community

Front Mount Intercooler In A N/a Worth It?

yeah i posted that last week...

i love this thread, everytime i come back here I realize how much i am wasting my life here and go do something constructive

I lost interest as the lulz had gone so i missed a few pages! Just saw it on FB and it made this thread funny again for 2 secs..... Its gone now :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just had to bring this back up. i know its a massive troll but if this setup was installed nobody has raised the issue that a normal tb is opened by a cable rotating it around a centre bolt thingy. if air was pushing on the whole tb it would stay closed.

must say a big congradulations to everyone involved. made my night. if i ever have a spair intercooler and tb ill be trying it on my n/a just for the lols.maybe even cut open a varex muffler and use the butterfly valve out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

just had to bring this back up. i know its a massive troll but if this setup was installed nobody has raised the issue that a normal tb is opened by a cable rotating it around a centre bolt thingy. if air was pushing on the whole tb it would stay closed.

must say a big congradulations to everyone involved. made my night. if i ever have a spair intercooler and tb ill be trying it on my n/a just for the lols.maybe even cut open a varex muffler and use the butterfly valve out of it.

Two progressively geared throttle cables to each throttle body :thumbsup: lol