SAU Community

Any Opinions On Japanese Motorsport?

wnted1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Jaustech have a good rep.

I can also point you to someone who will hate me for sending another dirty datto his way as he'd much rather work on Supras. But he also knows everything there is to know about RBs, Skylines in general, and all the other dirty dattos.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:20 AM, GTSBoy said:

Jaustech have a good rep.

I can also point you to someone who will hate me for sending another dirty datto his way as he'd much rather work on Supras. But he also knows everything there is to know about RBs, Skylines in general, and all the other dirty dattos.

Its a V35 350GT '03.
I normally do my own services but its at the point where it needs more than a service and its pushing my abilities.

So is JMS non existent anymore or is Jaustech just better?

I just don't know about JMS, is all. I bought my R32 through them....24 years ago. Then their name got dragged through the mud with all the importing stuff other than cars shenanigans, change of ownership, change of ownership, etc etc. Gone from my sphere of knowledge.

• 1 month later...
On 17/02/2023 at 4:07 PM, tehmessiah said:

Its a V35 350GT '03.
I normally do my own services but its at the point where it needs more than a service and its pushing my abilities.

So is JMS non existent anymore or is Jaustech just better?

Z33's are basic cars, they don't need to go to tuning shops.

The go to guy in SA for Z / VQ things is Daniel Hollands at Crown and Pinion. Pretty much all he does is Z / V35 stuff and a few import things.

• 1 month later...