SAU Community

2013 Clipsal

Whiplash

Well time for a 1 thread of the year:

Will the New Brands bring in more interest?

Theres the odd looking Nissan

and then the car that oozes sex... The might AMG E63, Looks great ( some what biased) and sounds even better :-D

I'll be around, not sure what my commitments are at the moment to pre Arrange catch ups but will no doubt cross path with Mr Nightcrawler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few mates and myself have bought tickets this year, had lost interest the last few years but am looking forward to seeing what the shake up will do to the die hard ford/ holden fans with a few cans in them... ( not sure if it'll be funny or dangerous! )

lol i would lean towards dangerous especially if you start touting "how long till you ban us again"

would like to go but not sure

Haha now i want to go, just to yell that all day. Too bad soundwave is on the same weekend! :(

Well time for a 1 thread of the year:

Will the New Brands bring in more interest?

Theres the odd looking Nissan

and then the car that oozes sex... The might AMG E63, Looks great ( some what biased) and sounds even better :-D

I'll be around, not sure what my commitments are at the moment to pre Arrange catch ups but will no doubt cross path with Mr Nightcrawler

im hoping to score a ticket for friday of him so sure we will catch up;)

im hoping to score a ticket for friday of him so sure we will catch up;)

Found out the GT program has all of friday free so that might clear quite a bit of time for me

I have a feeling the V8 pits are going to be rather busy in all the teams i'm associated with given the new COTF so will spend some time in there but keeping clear of getting in the way

As pointed out, I will be there :) .... and will hopefully have a spare ticket for you Matt - will only know during that week though. If any other spare tickets pop up in our group (which almost always happens), Nussio do you want a free ticket to come with us on the Friday?

As pointed out, I will be there :) .... and will hopefully have a spare ticket for you Matt - will only know during that week though. If any other spare tickets pop up in our group (which almost always happens), Nussio do you want a free ticket to come with us on the Friday?

Cheers mate no hurry at all. Computer issue got sorted with insurance, ended up getting one of these; http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/products/computers/qosmio/x870/psplza-081003

I will be there, me and a heap of mates got a corporate box together. Bloody expensive but if there was a year to do it, this is the one.

Plus I would end up spending probably $300 a day just in ticket, grog and food alone anyways.... yep.... I would.