SAU Community

At Last, No More Camshafts.

jiffo

But in all seriousness, what Konieegeeseegggaaeese are doing is pretty awesome. It's great to see a legit company coming up with something so far out and with so much potential. Plenty of nutbags have come up with "motoring revolutions" in the past which came to nothing. Koneorofgefefedlknfegsgseg have the runs on the board so it's worth watching.

this is just one of the many exciting inovations to come to the internal combustion engine.

i would like to see motorsport formulas reduce class restrctions to encourge more engine inovations.

this had been around in diesel tech for a few years now. Much easier to implement it on diesel as the size of the engine isnt a restriction i.e. plenty of room, and most diesels have an integrated air pump. Also, as it was relatively new tech back when, it was also more suited to diesel as it is a slower moving, albiet heavier system

koenigsegg's are probably my all time fantasy car.

such amazing machines. there's another video in that jalopnik series where the test driver slams the brakes at 300+kph and takes his hands off the wheel.

no squirreling. no pulling. stops dead straight.

mr koenigsegg is such a genuine, enthusiastic guy.

exciting times indeed

CvonK in previous documentaries has been innovative, open minded, motivated and with $$$ behind him, a risk-taker.

To implicate 30% more torque, 30% more power, 30% less fuel consumption & 50% less emissions with this concept, CvonK has much more to offer us in terms of transportation than 'just' a supercar in the years to come.