SAU Community

Sau:sa Pool Night

SAU-SA Exec

welcome to the club Hugo. Good to hear that enjoyed the pool night. I was rather happy with the way things panned out :D

Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention why we were so amped!

Hugo had just weighed in for MMA Downunder, and had his first professional MMA fight the following night. see:

post-59520-0-65137300-1363943847_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to explain that so you don't think we're nutters ;)

BTW can someone confrim that you have received the website application and bank deposit; and could you also let the new people know when they can access the Members area.

Cheers.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the event! Bad luck to Hugo, Krisztian is good and beat Tom Crosby in his last outing who im a fan of (and who absolutely killed me a Jiu Jitsu before he even turned 18...)

Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention why we were so amped!

Hugo had just weighed in for MMA Downunder, and had his first professional MMA fight the following night. see:

hugo-mma1.jpg

Just wanted to explain that so you don't think we're nutters ;)

BTW can someone confrim that you have received the website application and bank deposit; and could you also let the new people know when they can access the Members area.

Cheers.

Yes it was and the membership cards were posted Thursday :)

I've included this in the letter but we're having some trouble changing member groups in the admin panel of the forum, so I'm not quite sure when it will be, but I have advised them of the currently posted events.

Edited by dark.sky