SAU Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Decals

kyle345

Does anyone know where i can get the side decals like the R34 GTR Brian had, ive seen a few people with them now including the R33 on top of the burleigh wreckers i think it is.

I bought one online but its turned out to be a little bit too small and does go all the way to the end of the wheel guard.

Is there anywhere i can get them including the bonnet stripes? Or will i have to get them made at a sign shop

Below is the pic of mine, as you can see its not the right scale for the decal (only cost $40 anyway)

attachicon.gif382368_4516178707796_527702796_n.jpg

hi, some guy in the netherlands has this striping on his GT-T

i give you this linke, its a dutch forum.

send him a PM for the striping info

http://www.skylineclub.nl/showthread.php?14042-Edj%FBh-s-skyline-R34-project

• 2 weeks later...

lol ill tell you right now no one in their right mind will buy the car with that decal on it. I am from the generation you all speak off (I am 20 though) and me and all my mates would crack up laughing if we saw that... Young blokes will respect a clean car more then one with TACKY stickers on it from a 10 year old movie ;)

car_decal_blows_smoke-12055.jpg

Do something like this it looks cool

That is cool dude :P

lol ill tell you right now no one in their right mind will buy the car with that decal on it. I am from the generation you all speak off (I am 20 though) and me and all my mates would crack up laughing if we saw that... Young blokes will respect a clean car more then one with TACKY stickers on it from a 10 year old movie ;)

And wtf is everyones problem?

If i think it looks good then im not the only person out there that thinks that, therefore being someone will buy the car because they think it looks awesome! Everyone has different opinions, yours arent correct in any way.

Like i say multiple people already have these decals on their 33's. Theres a MILF around this area that has a silver r33 with the full set of decals on in pink rather than blue, looks sick and makes it look really clean and show worthy

Look Kyle, if you want stickers on your car then go ahead and do it. It 's your car so who cares what people think.

Not everyone is into decals (me included) but I can appreciate why you want them. Up to you mate. Post up some pictures of what you end up getting on your car.

• Like 1

Do what you want mate. its your car and its your creativity.

If people don't like it tell them to look in the mirror and admire their own ugliness.

Just remember for every knocker there is someone that admires it.

Make sure you post up some pics mate so we can admire your creation.

Like this style that they did in Germany.

Cobra+Nissan+GTR+%281%29.jpg

If people don't like it tell them to look in the mirror and admire their own ugliness.

that is discreet and tastefull

brian earl spilers graphics however where not,

as above, do as you wish its your car, fit neons while you are at it

that is discreet and tastefull

brian earl spilers graphics however where not,

as above, do as you wish its your car, fit neons while you are at it

HA i already have blue LED underglow, i get heaps of lookers around my car at car meets and sound offs.

will do :P

That is cool dude :P

And wtf is everyones problem?

If i think it looks good then im not the only person out there that thinks that, therefore being someone will buy the car because they think it looks awesome! Everyone has different opinions, yours arent correct in any way.

Like i say multiple people already have these decals on their 33's. Theres a MILF around this area that has a silver r33 with the full set of decals on in pink rather than blue, looks sick and makes it look really clean and show worthy

Right....

Please do it then. Keen to see the results ;)

p.s. has to be a troll.

Post pics of 2001 spec blue undercar neons ;)

Edited by Bennis

Not for the right reasons bro, not for the right reasons..

this made me lol. i always see like 33 gtsts on carsales with bodged bodykits and chromies, and in the description theres always "it's a real head turner" and im like yes, but thats because you look like a proper farking douchebag

Hahahaha. too true!

this made me lol. i always see like 33 gtsts on carsales with bodged bodykits and chromies, and in the description theres always "it's a real head turner" and im like yes, but thats because you look like a proper farking douchebag

Not for the right reasons bro, not for the right reasons..

i could understand your point, but when i get positive feedback and asked for photos, i cant agree with you